• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The end...the beginning

So, I've decided to switch over to WordPress for my new knitting blog, kind of like a fresh start. I'm all set up over there, and I've even imported all my posts from this blog cuz that's a heck of a lot of stuff to just abandon completely. This blog will remain for now, but will no longer be updated. Please join me over at my new "Knitapeace" blog and continue with me on my knitting journey. :)

Comments on "The end...the beginning"

 

post a comment