• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 23, 2008

From Home to Home Again

I went "home" for eight days to visit my mom and dad, as well as my brother and his family. But you know what? I felt even more than usual that when I arrived back in NY that I was truly "home." When my little family of four is together, then we are all home.

I didn't even take my camera! The only photos I have are of the scarf and hat I sent Dad for Father's Day, because I forgot to photograph them before I mailed them.



I'm full of barbeque and Krispy Kremes and Mom's good cookin'. We had a wonderful time despite not catching one single solitary fish.

Comments on "From Home to Home Again"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (8:57 PM) : 

You truly are NO LONGER a scrapper! No pictures? My jaw is on the floor!
Glad you had a good trip

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (7:18 AM) : 

Welcome Home!

 

Blogger whywouldyouknitthat said ... (3:07 PM) : 

Barbecue, Krispy Kreme, and nice knitting! Love the scarf and hat, I am sure your dad loved it!

 

post a comment